At CALIDER INDUSTRIE we know how to start from a parallelepiped and end up with a cylindrical shape…
Expertise, innovation and quality for the satisfaction of our customers
CALIDER INDUSTRIE offers its customers the machining of metal cylinders (all types of grades), Chrome, Aluminium, Titanium, Inconel, etc…
Thanks to a presence of more than 30 years alongside the steel industry, CALIDER INDUSTRIE has acquired a great experience in the machining of cylinders for the production of steel in all its forms.
Diameter 820 mm ; Maximum length 7000 mm ; Maximum load : 16 T ; Power 63 KW (CNC parallel lathe)
Diameter from 100 to 660 mm ; Max length 9500 mm ; Max load 15 T ; Power 80 CV (traditional lathe).
SPECIFIC SERVICES (MACHINING OF GROOVED ROLLS)
Machining of rolling mill rolls :
In the hot rolling activity, the rolls are constantly subject to wear and tear and must, therefore, be replaced and machined periodically. We restore the grooves to their original condition.
The main objective of hot rolling mill roll machining is to ensure optimum service life and at the same time to achieve controlled and cost-effective removal rates.
Machining and turning services for rolling mill rolls:
MACHINING OF GROOVED ROLLS WITH grooves :
Grooved rolls for rolling mills (small blooming and roughing) > Capacities: diameter from 100 to 820 mm; maximum length 7000 mm, maximum load: 16 T
MACHINING OF ROLLS WITHOUT grooves :
Rolling mill cylinders without grooves > capacities: diameter from 100 to 660 mm; max Lg 9500 mm, max load 15 T
BAR APPLICATIONS :
Finishing of aluminum, titanium, stainless steel and inconel bars (and other grades)
At CALIDER INDUSTRIE, we have always tried to meet the needs, problems and objectives of our customers in order to:
- Find a solution for companies that are facing a lack of resources on troubleshooting.
- Find a solution for our customers who are evaluating the opportunity to evolve in the face of their ageing machine park and/or insufficient capacities.
- Find a solution for our customers who are facing uncontrolled maintenance and/or unprofitable maintenance resources.
Why have our customers chosen to outsource the machining of their rolling mill rolls to CALIDER INDUSTRIE?
- To benefit from 30 years of experience in machining for major players in the steel industry.
- Benefit from integrated services (breakdown service, logistics) to optimize customer satisfaction.
- To find an innovative partner in the sector who accompanies its customers in the development of their future solutions.